Friday, May 29, 2009

GVC PARK

I guess it isn't a day of skateboarding without rain. This is what it's seemed like the past few times we've gone out, really more than a few. When we got rained out I asked the guys if they wanted to check out this new GVC park in Laurel MD. Everyone seemed to be into it so we drove out there during traffic, but I have to say it was worth it. For a small park it's really fun! Kenny and Kevin showed up, and it was also their first time there, but it sure didn't look like it, they were killing it within minutes of being there. I was blowing it and ended up not getting one clip of Kenny, like the switch flip back 5-0 and switch back tail shuv down the hubba...sorry bro. It was a great time, we got some footage, I got a shinner and my first wallride. Thanks to Andrew for letting us skate after hours! Here's a little montage of the session...


In order of appearance: Erich Bielefeldt, Kelly O'Brien, Caleb Ocasio, and Kevin Augustine



No comments:

Post a Comment